Posted by : Pragya Bansal
- 1 cup Sabudana 150 grams
- Water as required, to soak
- 2 Potatoes – medium-sized
- ½ cup roasted Peanuts
- 8 to 10 Curry Leaves
- 1 tsp grated Ginger optional
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 Green Chili – chopped
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- ½ to 1 teaspoon Lemon Juice (optional)
- 3 tsp Peanut Oil
- rock Salt
- 1 to 2 tsp chopped Coriander Leaves – optional
Method / Process
- Rinse Sabudana very well in Water. Then soak Sabudana overnight or for 3 to 5 hours.
- Next day drain the Sabudana very well and keep aside in a bowl.
- Boil the Potatoes and when warm peel and chop them.
- In a pan dry roast the Peanuts till browned and when cooled make a coarse Powder in a mixer.
- Mix the coarsely powdered Peanuts, Salt with drained Sabudana