Suji Malai Pizza Bread
Posted by : Pragya Bansal
- 4 Bread Slices
- 1/2 cup Rawa or Suji
- 1 tbsp finely chopped Onions
- 1 tbsp finely chopped Tomatoes
- 1 tbsp finely chopped Capsicum
- 1 tbsp finely grated Carrot
- 1 tsp Corn(optional acc to taste)
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1tsp Red Chilly powder
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
- Salt (to taste)
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1 tbsp Cream/ Malai
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/2 tbsp freshly chopped Coriander
Method / Process
- In a deep mixing bowl take Semolina or Rawa or Suji.
- Next add to it 1 tbsp of Malai and 1/2 cup Water.
- Let the batter rest for 10 minutes.
- Next add the chopped Onions, Tomatoes, Capsicum, Carrot, Green Chilies and Coriander, along with Black Pepper, Red chilly to the batter.
- Mix well and add Salt to it.
- Next spread 1 tbsp of Oil on the Tawa and let it heat.
- In the mean while evenly spread the Suji batter on the Bread and put it on the heated Tawa from the batter side.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes and then flip it over.
- Cook for another 2 minutes till the Bread turns toasted and all the ingredients are bind together.
- Remove them on the plate and sprinkle some Oregano over it. Cut them into triangle or any shape you like.
- Serve with Red Tomato Ketchup.