Posted by : Pragya Bansal
- 1 Onion (finely chopped)
- ½ Capsicum (finely chopped)
- 1 Carrot (grated)
- 1 Tomato (finely chopped)
- 2 tbsp Coriander (finely chopped)
- 1 Chilli (finely chopped)
- few Curry Leaves (chopped)
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
Method / Process
- Firstly, in a large bowl take 1 cup Rava, ½ cup Curd and ¾ tsp Salt.
- Mix well making sure the Curd is combined well.
- Further, add ½ cup Water and mix well adjusting consistency.
- Rest for 20 minutes or until the Rava absorbs well.
- Check for consistency adding more Water if required.
- Now prepare the vegetable toppings, by taking 1 Onion, ½ Capsicum, 1 Carrot and 1 Tomato.
- Also, add 2 tbsp Coriander, 1 Chilli, few Curry Leaves and ¼ tsp Salt,1/2 Black Pepper
- Mix well making sure everything is well combined.
- Now pour the Rava batter into small Uttapam.
- Top with a tbsp of prepared toppings and press gently.
- Pour 1 tsp Oil around the Uttapam.
- Cover and cook for a minute or until the base is cooked well.
- Flip over and cook both sides.
- Finally, enjoy instant Rava Uttapam with Tomato Sauce or Coconut Chutney.